Constituent Services

As your local Member of Parliament, John can:

  • Raise issues in Parliament
  • Promote issues to the government
  • Contact appropriate ministers and departments
  • Recommend a service that can help
  • Assist community organisations
  • Provide advice and assistance
  • Advocate on your behalf with representatives from other levels of government.

If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.