Latest round of grants provide more funding Hawthorn’s Community Clubs during COVID-19
Thirteen more of our local sports clubs and scout groups have received grants as part most recent round of the Victorian Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package.
This $40 million community package is helping 12,000 clubs and community groups state wide with basic running costs and supporting a return to play.
Ensuring community sport and active recreation organisations survive this crisis and come back better than ever is critical to our economic and social recovery, and to our community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
Congratulations to the following local community and sporting groups on their successful grant applications:
- Kirinari Kayak Club
- Melbourne Cricket Club Croquet, Hawthorn
- Old Trinity Grammarians Amateur Football Club
- Swinburne Razorbacks Amateur Football Club
- 1st City of Camberwell Scout Group
- 1st Glen Iris Scout Group
- 19th Camberwell Scout Group
- Melbourne Cricket Club Target Shooting Section
- Old Xavierians Association
- Hawthorn Citizens Youth Club Judo
- South Camberwell Basketball Club
- STC South Camberwell Cricket Club
- South Camberwell Cricket Club