Australian Taxation Office

Individuals: 132 861
Superannuation: 131 020
Business: 132 866 MyGov: 132 307

The ATO has offices located at:

ATO online and telephony services can be accessed from Centrelink in Camberwell.
Collins Square, 747 Collins Street, Docklands.

The Australian Taxation Office administers commonwealth taxes and major aspects of the superannuation system.

State Trustees Limited

1 McNab Ave, Footscray. Victoria, 3011
Tel: 1300 138 672

Provides clients with financial and legal assistance offering products and services including Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services and Personal Financial Administration for Victorians who, due to mental illness, injury or disability, are unable to fully manage their own affairs.

Utility Relief Grant Scheme

Department of Health and Human Services
Tel: 1800 658 521

The Utility Relief Grant Scheme and the Non-Mains Utility Relief Grant Scheme provide assistance to eligible customers who are unable to pay their utility bills due to a temporary financial crisis. For further information and to check eligibility telephone the Concessions Information Line on 1800 658 521.

Victorian Energy Compare

Tel: 9738 0577

Victorian Energy Compare is an independent Victorian Government energy price comparison site. You don’t have to take up an offer or switch plans, but using Energy Compare saves the typical household $330 on their energy bills in the first year alone.


Centrelink is a federal government agency that delivers payments and services for retirees, the unemployed, families, carers, parents, people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Centrelink provides services at times of major change.

To contact Centrelink:

Seniors – Tel: 132 300.
For calls about Age Pension, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card and Pensioner Concession Card. Disability,

Sickness and Carers – Tel: 132 717
For calls about Disability Support Pension, Mobility Allowance, Carer Payment, Carer Allowance, Sickness Allowance.

TTY Users – Tel: 1800 810 586 and request the phone number you wish to contact.

Multilingual Phone Service – Tel: 131 202
A free service for people who wish to speak to Centrelink in their own language.

527 Riversdale Road Camberwell VIC 3124